Leisure & Retail

Licensed Property Solicitors

Our Solicitors are leading national experts on all matters related to leisure and retail. Be it the grant of a pub Lease, the assignment of a Lease for a café or the sale or purchase of a trading hotel, we’ve got you covered.

Licensed property is complicated by the fact that it needs a premises license to enable the sale of alcohol. Our solicitors are trained and experienced in this area of law, which enables us to provide unrivalled advice to protect your position.

We work closely and regularly with community groups looking to purchase a community asset protected as an asset of community value, pub companies who hold large estates and private individuals which gives us the insight into this area of expertise and specialism.

Need some advice?

Not sure which service you require or getting lost in the jargon? Not to worry, just give us a call on 01482 426121, we’d be happy to provide our expert advice.

We provide free quotes on all your services without obligation, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would like to assess your options.